April 30, 2011

Chanda...

Assalamualaikum chanda...
How are you there tonight?
You are not come tonight? I know why...
But im sure you will always smile there...as i always pray for your happiness...
Please take care of your self  for me please...


Chanda...
I remember when i was seeing you...
I remember that night you were much beautifull...MashaALLAH...
You were smiling...to much pretty and shining...


Chanda...
Are you remember me?
Are you remember how was i seeing you and my tears reached out?


Chanda...
If you ask me that time, why i cried, i may not able to answer you...
But now i want you to know the reason of my tears that night...


Chanda...
You know, you are very strong...
You know, you are much beautifull for me...
You know, when you are shining than i feel all happiness in me...


Chanda...
Night sometime to much dark, sometime to much warm, sometime to much cold...
But you, your smile always make all happy and feel calm...
Your shine always make other jealous...
Your faith to the night always make other feel much amazed on you...


Chanda...
That night i made promise...
I promised that i will be like you...
I will be strong...
I will keep shine and happy...
I will keep faith...
No matter that stars will leave you alone...
No matter that night will be much dark and cold...
No matter what will happen...


Chanda...
Tonight please dont be angry because again my tears reached out...
This not tears of sadness...
But this tears of strength...
this tears of patience...
thit tears of faith and longing...


Chanda...
Really i want to be like you...
I know ALLAH will take care of your self and keep you smile there...
One day i will see your beautifull smile again...
InshaALLAH...

No comments:

Pages